cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Pro/Intralink M062 Import Issue

CadMan
1-Newbie

Pro/Intralink M062 Import Issue

I did a quick search of the archives and came up empty so I am throwing this out there...hopefully someone can help.

I also have an open ticket with PTC, but who knows when they will get back to me. They are no longer providing phone support for Intralink 3.x, you have to go through the web.

Anyway, we just upgraded from 3.4 M020 to M062 and are having issues importing files into a workspace. These are zip files containing our CNC code. Our process is to check the zip file out of Commonspace, then export out of the workspace to the local disk, unzip the files and work on them. After they are done with the files, they are zipped back up and imported back into the workspace and then checked into Commonspace. This worked great in M020. Now in M062, we get an error stating "There is an non-overridable conflict(s). Import Failed." and they do not import. If the files do not already exist in the Workspace, they import without error. Of course, we can delete them from the Workspace, import them, set the revision, folder etc and override the conflict that they already exist in Commonspce, but that is a lot of extra work and prone to issues/errors. We may use this as a work around, but hate to see it as a long term solution.

Anyone have any ideas of what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Pete

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags