cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Proactive support recommendations in mail versus performance advisor

nkannik
7-Bedrock

Proactive support recommendations in mail versus performance advisor

I have a question, not really a support request, but more for my understanding.

We have been sending data to Windchill Performance Advisor in total 195 uploads, and we have also received and implemented several Recommendations on our windchill setup all based upon recommendations received via the Perforamnce Advisor.

2017-08-14_10-12-43.jpg

Really nice tool!

But now last week I started receiving mails from proactive support, also containing recommendations. But no new recommendations in the performance advisor!

2017-08-14_10-25-26.jpg

I have a subscription for proactive support:

2017-08-14_10-26-53.jpg

But I would prefer to have the recommendation in Performance advisor to have the complete overview.

Why have I started receiving recommendation on mail and not in the perforamnce advisor?

Can I change my settings so that I receive the recommendation onward in the Perforamnce advisor?

Also when I apply the filter in Perforamnce advisor to see recommendations for our test server is the 2 recommendations show, but the counter on the front page does not show that there is 2 new recommendations ?

Also the recommendations in Performance advisor for the test server does not contain any info:

2017-08-14_10-38-02.jpg

Thanks in advance for clarification on this topic.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Nikolaj,

This looks like a bug. Recommendations should be properly sync'd and available in your PA dashboard. A support case would be the best way to get to the bottom of this. I've opened case 13804972 for our support team to investigate why this is impacting you.

thanks @PeterCase

Top Tags