cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Product Analytics IPC-1752A Generator

Luca_Moresco
9-Granite

Product Analytics IPC-1752A Generator

Good morning everyone,

I have a problem related to WPA (Product Analytics).

Particularly, with the IPC-1752A generator files: 1752Spreadsheet_ClassA.xlsm and 1752Spreadsheet_ClassD.xlsm.

In order to let the suppliers fill correctly the XLM files (IPC 1752 format related to material compliance), we have to provide them the above mentioned spredsheet.

The problem is that, due to the REACh Regulation, every 6 months (almost), the software WPA is updated with the newest references, but the spreadsheets above aren't updated too. In particular, the latest updates are dated as:

• 1752Spreadsheet_ClassA.xlsm: 12/02/2014
  • 1752Spreadsheet_ClassD.xlsm: 05/06/2015

So it's impossible to let the suppliers fill correctly the generated XML files.

If I check the support (http://www.1752builder.com/login?next=/ ) to try to contact  the developing team, they website said this:

Immagine.jpg

There are other IPC-1752 generators (http://www.ipc.org/ContentPage.aspx?pageid=Materials-Declaration), but again, some are free of charge (and aren't updated too) and some have a cost.

Someone knows other (maybe free of charge) updated IPC-1752 generator tool?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Luca

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

We solved using Arris Scriba Tool. It's an old free SW, developed in Java, by an US university but it's still usable and adaptable to new declarations.
Marco

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
balbaba
6-Contributor
(To:Luca_Moresco)

Luca,

We're having the same problem. If you found a solution please let me know.

Thanks,

-Bilal

We solved using Arris Scriba Tool. It's an old free SW, developed in Java, by an US university but it's still usable and adaptable to new declarations.
Marco
Top Tags