cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

ProjectLink All Project View

BrianToussaint
19-Tanzanite

ProjectLink All Project View

I'm trying to set up Project in Windchill for my engineering group.  The one thing that I need with this is the ability for the Guest Role to see the projects that they are guest in when they go to All Projects and change to Active Projects or one that I create.  How do I accomplish this without making them part of the Viewer Role and making them join the project?

I am on Windchill 11.2.1.0, but this should be doable no matter what version.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

So there is an option to set in wt.properties that will allow this.  It is covered in this support article CS43228.  It is displayContainerListForGuest.  A tech support person helped me with this.  It is just so sad that searching for and/or Dylan didn't find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

So there is an option to set in wt.properties that will allow this.  It is covered in this support article CS43228.  It is displayContainerListForGuest.  A tech support person helped me with this.  It is just so sad that searching for and/or Dylan didn't find it.

Top Tags