cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Promotion request. Unknown relations prevent from succeeding

2polew
4-Participant

Promotion request. Unknown relations prevent from succeeding

We have a problem inside a company. User tries to promote a dreawing of certain model, but for some reasons windchill downloads not only model and all subassemblies into workspace, but also two unrelated items, on a state which does not allow promotion (let's say final, unrecoverable state, which cannot be promoted).

Due to these two items, the item cannot be promoted.

The problem is - for what I know these two items are COMPLETELY unrelated to neither drawing nor assembly. Creo reference viewer does not show any relations, the same with PDM Link, related to, relations, references, referenced by. The models seem to be completely separate and not connected to the mentioned assembly, however they are still downloaded into workspace along with it, and prevent it from promotion.

Oh and here comes the funny part. I downloaded all of the workspace into HDD and I manually deleted the two mentioned models - No error. Creo reloads everything in the basically flawless way, model regenerates, drawing regenerates. I tested it both when connected and disconnected from the internet. The same perfect result.

What may be the cause, or how could I get to the source of these relations?

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags