cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

QML report to retrieve all collected items in a managed collection

DarrenStorey
7-Bedrock

QML report to retrieve all collected items in a managed collection

Hello report Gurus

Does anybody know how to construct a QML report that will show all "collected" members of a managed collection?

This report https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/case_solution.jsp?n=CS174665&lang=en retrieves items initially added to a collection, but it does not retrieve all the other items which are gathered according to the collection configuration. This could be the difference between a single end item or all the parts in a configuration of that product.

Is the full collection calculated on demand? or persisted? If the latter, perhaps this is a stretch too far for a QML report.

Best Regards

Darren

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3

Haven't yet played with it but suspect that the criteria PersistedCollectionLiveLink.roleBisSeed required to be true might be the key.  Seems that this may be responsisble for filtering out to include only the initially selected objects.

Will play with this when I get time - interested in this report also in general.

Mike

I also suspected this so tried to remove that condition. I just got the initially selected object version twice.

Top Tags