cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Query Builder Guidance - ECN Items

jer3d1
1-Newbie

Query Builder Guidance - ECN Items

Good morning Gurus,

I could use some assistance finding a few objects through query builder. Any advice is appreciated...

The Task Sequence Number on a Change Activity Task

The list of Roles of a team on an ECN

The user or users assigned to a given role on an ECN

Notes:
The items do not need to be in the same query builder report.

More detailed information is attached.

All the best,
Jered

2 REPLIES 2

I know it's possible to get the assignee or assignees assigned a given task on an ECN.

Here is our current change task query (with the Description and Assignee's last name edited out):

[cid:image002.png@01CFF690.CEF8A940]

In this example,

* ECO = Name of the Change Task.

* Description = Description of the Change Task.

* Assignee = participant with Potential for that Change Task (could vote on something; complete, reject, rework, etc.).

* Days Open = number of days in total (including weekends) since the entire Change Notice / Task was created.

* Days for Current Task = number of days the current Assignee has had his portion of the Change Task.

* Need Date = the Due Date chosen upon creation.

Creating this required a bit of help from Tech Support. In the end the biggest drawback was the inability to show the Task Name (in this case it would have been 'Set Up Epicor Workbench) while at the same time showing the Assignee. We could get one or the other to work, but not both in the same query. That might be a similar thing to the Task Sequence Number you're asking for.

srector
1-Newbie
(To:jer3d1)

This may not be exactly what you need, but this will give you a list of the Roles defined for a Product and the team members who are assigned to them. Maybe you can use this to figure out how to get exactly what you need.

I have also included a report that lists the Change Record task statuses. Hopefully it will give you some ideas on how to get the Task Sequence information you need.

btw.....These arefrom a v9.1 system.

Good luck!

Steve

Top Tags