cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Query Builder PDMLink 9.1 Retrieve drawing reference

cc-2
6-Contributor

Query Builder PDMLink 9.1 Retrieve drawing reference

Hello everyone

after the help of many of you we have managed to create several reports. The more we learn about that tool the more impressive it is. It seems you can get anything you want (a part of a coffe...)= )

This said, we have spent nearly 2 weeks try to find something which we thought was going to be straight forward.

We want a report which shows for the latest iteration of a drawing and its latest configuration the model used (drawing reference).

In other words, I am expecting my output file to be a csv made up of

modelnumber,drawingnumber

We have not managed this. We managed to do something similar with wtpart and its model but are still failling with this associativity.

In the event the drawing is made from more than one model, I would expect the output to be

modelnumber1,modelnumber2, ....,drawingnumber but this will be for us quite rare.

Most of our drawings are made from one model (drawing reference as called in the Related objects table).

I still believe this is possible, but after two weeks I thought I ask for help !!! thus my post here.

Thank you very much

Best regards

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags