cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Query Builder Report - Display CAD files and Documents from one CN

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

Query Builder Report - Display CAD files and Documents from one CN

Some of our CN's have both CAD files AND documents in the Resulting Objects table.  Up until now it was easier to just create separate reports and be done with it.  One report for the CAD files and one report for the documents. 

Recently, I have been trying to get a report that displays both CAD files and documents in one report but have been unsuccessful so far.

I have been playing around with several different variations using the AND and OR booleans but I just can't get it.

Does anyone know how this can be done.

4 REPLIES 4
STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:STEVEG)

The problem comes in on the Select tab.  If if have entries there for just one TYPE then the report will show all those types.  Once I add an entry for a second type it displays nothing.  So I assume it must be done a different way.

STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:STEVEG)

Don't tell me this cannot be done.

I don't know if this would help or not but you could try CS33057.  I just glanced over it and it seems a little confusing at first glance and I haven't dug into it.

Some of it is beyond me but I thought using that type "Workable" was interesting.

I'll have to review it some more to see if anything else sinks in.

Thank you.

Top Tags