cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Query Builder Report (Family Table Members)

dwilliams
6-Contributor

Query Builder Report (Family Table Members)

I am trying to build a report in query builder that lists any EPMDocument with a Family Table. I would like this report to include the Number of the EPMDocument and its family table members.

I am having trouble getting the family table members. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
Dax Williams
Business Administrator, Windchill
Lifetime Products, Inc.
-<">mailto:->

[Lifetime_Logo_BlkWhite_Sans_email sig]

2 REPLIES 2
dwilliams
6-Contributor
(To:dwilliams)

Hi Rob,
We ended up going a different direction and the report was deemed as not required. However, I created a report (Attached) this morning that might give you what you need. I have not fully validated this report so please do so if you intend to run it. I did run it against some of our generics and it appeared to be working correctly.

Regards,
Dax
dwilliams
6-Contributor
(To:dwilliams)

Please see the modified report attached. To increase the report performance, I changed how the types were joined and added the context. The only issue I can see with this report is that it lists all versions of the generic and the instances.

Keep in mind that this report will list all family members down to the last instance (i.e. through mid-level generics). If you are looking for the relationship between these instances, you will need to add that to the report.

Dax
Top Tags