cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Query builder. The number of drawings for each user

VladiSlav
17-Peridot

Query builder. The number of drawings for each user

Hello, please tell me. How to get the number of drawings for each user in the query builder.

I used the information from this article https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS237391?source=community .
But I have a number ten times more than it actually is

7 REPLIES 7

Try to use these article https://www.ptc.com/it/support/article/CS281820

If you want to know the number of documents for each user, you have to add related table to above report

Marco

Do you need the number of drawings created by each user during some time period or the number revised / checked in by users?  Windchill considers it a "Create" activity to Revise for example B.2 to arrive at new C.1.

Given just a bit more info, I can create this report for you.

mlockwood,  need the number of drawings created by each user during some time period

See attached

mlockwood,please tell me if it is possible to achieve such a result with the Query Builder?

I didn't spend a lot of time but was not able in a few minutes to get this via query builder.  The complexity is that the system credits creation to the user for the first version when it creates both it and the item master but it's not easy to apply a criteria to get the first version.  Any user can check out / in after.  From search, you can export to file, select Excel, create a quick pivot table to summarize by users.

Is this what your looking for?

In the image below I’m finding the number of Drawings, Assemblies and CAD Parts created by all users. But it can also be limited to just Drawings.

I assumed by created you mean the user that created the object as a new number in Windchill.

d_graham_2-1632071536533.png

David

Top Tags