cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Question Regarding to publisher License during windchill installation

mtaheri
1-Newbie

Question Regarding to publisher License during windchill installation

Hello All,

I have just wanted to install Windchill PDM Essentials on a server. My question is that if during the installation I choose "Don't install" for Creo Publisher License Server and don't install the publisher now , am I able to add Publishing License in future ? I mean is there still a chance to add this feature in future or I have to install it just right now ?

thanks so much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In the Adding the Publishing License to Your FlexNET License Server section of the PDM Essentials Getting Started Guide, it says:

"You must configure your FlexNet license server and add the Visualization Adapter license before you install PTC Windchill PDM Essentials"

So, it doesn't sound like you'll be able to add publishing at a later point.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

In the Adding the Publishing License to Your FlexNET License Server section of the PDM Essentials Getting Started Guide, it says:

"You must configure your FlexNet license server and add the Visualization Adapter license before you install PTC Windchill PDM Essentials"

So, it doesn't sound like you'll be able to add publishing at a later point.

Oh, that's right. thanks so much.

Top Tags