Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re : Re : Database error - invalid name pattern

Highlighted

Re : Re : Database error - invalid name pattern

Did you create the same Base Distinguished Name (for aphelion) during the target PDMLink installation...

Ps: you should check the "WindchillRehostGuide.pdf" procedure....
- Nicolas

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Prathap <->
À : -
Envoyé le : Lundi, 28 Juillet 2008, 19h50mn 25s
Objet : [solutions] - RE: Re : Database error - invalid name pattern

Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for the hint. I exported the database and ldap information at the same time from the source server and they seem to have same user accounts details in both places.

Thanks,
Prathap

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

SUMMARY : Database error - invalid name pattern

Thanks for all your input.

This issue happened when I tried to import the same database into 2 separate instances of the same oracle server. The import command gave errors while trying to create some tables like TABLE_OF_VARCHAR2, TABLE_OF_DATE, INSTANCE_ROW etc. All these tables have unique ids which have to be regenerated by running the actual SQL rather than importing. I collected all the SQL that failed and ran it after the import to create those tables. Check the attached sql file for the complete list of tables which are failed.

Did you create the same Base Distinguished Name (for aphelion) during the target PDMLink installation...

Ps: you should check the "WindchillRehostGuide.pdf" procedure....
- Nicolas

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Prathap
À : -
Envoyé le : Lundi, 28 Juillet 2008, 19h50mn 25s
Objet : [solutions] - RE: Re : Database error - invalid name pattern

Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for the hint. I exported the database and ldap information at the same time from the source server and they seem to have same user accounts details in both places.

Thanks,
Prathap

Announcements