cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Rearrange Details Page on CNs

BrianToussaint
19-Tanzanite

Rearrange Details Page on CNs

Is there any way, hopefully a simple way, to reorganize the order in which things show on the Details page of a CN?  For example, I would like to move the Associated Reference Objects from the bottom to just after the Attributes.

move area.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

We had a similar need, Unfortunately OOTB tabs are not controllable, What I did was, I removed the Out of the Box Pages in actionmodels.xml file and created new pages in the Layout , that gives you the flexibility to rearrange your summary page and structure the tabs based on the most relevant information, I have two tabs "ECN Summary" and "Workflow and Lifecycle"

You can hide any of the below tabs as needed in ChangeManagement-actionModels.xml , I recommend update to be done in custom-actionsModels.xml

<model name="changeNoticeInfoPageTabSet" >
<submodel name="changeNoticeDetailsTab"/>
<submodel name="implementationPlanTab"/>
<submodel name="simplifiedImplementationPlanTab"/>
<submodel name="changeNoticeProcessTab"/>
<submodel name="changeObjectsHistoryTab"/>
<action name="sysnavTab" type="sysnav"/>
</model>

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello,

We had a similar need, Unfortunately OOTB tabs are not controllable, What I did was, I removed the Out of the Box Pages in actionmodels.xml file and created new pages in the Layout , that gives you the flexibility to rearrange your summary page and structure the tabs based on the most relevant information, I have two tabs "ECN Summary" and "Workflow and Lifecycle"

You can hide any of the below tabs as needed in ChangeManagement-actionModels.xml , I recommend update to be done in custom-actionsModels.xml

<model name="changeNoticeInfoPageTabSet" >
<submodel name="changeNoticeDetailsTab"/>
<submodel name="implementationPlanTab"/>
<submodel name="simplifiedImplementationPlanTab"/>
<submodel name="changeNoticeProcessTab"/>
<submodel name="changeObjectsHistoryTab"/>
<action name="sysnavTab" type="sysnav"/>
</model>

Top Tags