cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Regarding Promotion Request, is there anyway to attached a document?

bradlawrence
9-Granite

Regarding Promotion Request, is there anyway to attached a document?

Regarding Promotion Requests, is there anyway to attached a document when the approver has asked for rework?   Or there any place to attached a document other than the original files submitted in the original promotion request?

5 REPLIES 5
mgupta-2
6-Contributor
(To:bradlawrence)

I do not think you can attach any contents to PR Objects..

However, you could use Notebook feature to upload any files to WC by adding a new tab to PR objects...

Hope this helps...

~Mahesh

Doable, with customization.  PromotionNotice implements the ContentHolder interface so all of the building blocks are there for Add Attachments in the create and edit wizards and make Attachments available on one of the Object Tabs.

I've done workflow based solutions that capture comments in the "Review/Approve" assignment task form and propagate into the instructions and email for rework.

Let me know if you'd like help with either.

I have a requirement to enable attachments for Promotion request to attach a document that is uploaded during the Guardian promotion review task. Will you be able to shed some light into how to do it?

mycfavisit wrote:

I have a requirement to enable attachments for Promotion request to attach a document that is uploaded during the Guardian promotion review task. Will you be able to shed some light into how to do it?

Promotion Notice implements the Content Holder interface so all of the building blocks are there for Add Attachments in the create and edit wizards and make Attachments available on one of the Object Tabs.

You should be able to attach any files you want in the Discussions section, at virtually any time, found in the Process tab.

Top Tags