cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Removing a CPS in Windchill 11.0

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

Removing a CPS in Windchill 11.0

Is there any way to remove a CPS from Windchill 11.0 M030?

I installed CPS06 to get the change from JAVA to HTML for file vaulting administration. However, that broke Creo View launching and we can no longer view drawings in Creo View. Is this just my systems or have others seen this or just not tested it? I have tried CPS08 on the test system and it does not fix the issue. I opened a call with PTC last Thursday and they have come up with nothing that will fix the issue, so far. I find it hard to believe that it is something on my systems when we have changed nothing except install the CPS06 patch. I wonder if PTC has testing of Creo View as part of their procedures when developing these patches? Maybe it is just my combination of not doing any of the earlier patches in the M030 set, but aren't the patches supposed to cumulative?

3 REPLIES 3
STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:BenLoosli)

Well that's not good.  I too would like to know if anyone else installed CPS06 or higher and they have the same issue or not.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:STEVEG)

Randy Jones has said that his systems are not experiencing any of these issues.

I would love to hear from others running Windchill 11.0 M030 CPS06 or CPS08 with Creo View 4.1.

@BenLoosli,

I am running Windchill 11.0 M030 CPS08 Along with Creo View 4.1 with no problems.  I do, however have Windows 10, but haven't heard anyone on Win 7 report any issues. 

I noticed the license server had a note, perhaps that may help?
The PTC License Server required by Creo View 4.1 is powered by FlexNet Publisher 11.14.0. To run Creo View 4.1, you must upgrade the PTC license server to 11.14.0

James

Top Tags