cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Report Template

Markh74
9-Granite

Report Template

Good day

I am new to Windchill and I was wondering if anyone can help me with a report template / qml sample for a report that can give me a Multi Level BOM or part structure for ALL levels.

I have tried various constraints and options but no luck.

I just need a simple report that will show me the part structure for ALL levels that shows the name, number, revision and state.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
6 REPLIES 6
avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:Markh74)

Not so simple. This is a recursive query that involves complex navigations. PTC says: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS20698?source=search

Anything wrong with the OOTB reports on the structure tab?

Good day

The OOTB reports on structure tab only give 1 level and not all the way down to the lowest level.

Regards

This is OOTB multi level BOM

Marco_Tosin_0-1721284677619.png

Marco

That is exactly what I am looking for but my OOTB does not want to do that. Could you please advise or guide me on how I can generate such a report.

I only get top level and 1 level down. See below.

I have also attached what it looks like in Structure View but I need it a a report.

Markh74_0-1721285577664.png

Markh74_1-1721285683158.png

Hi @Markh74,

I wanted to see if you got the help you needed.

If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. It will help other members who may have the same question.
Please note that industry experts also review the replies and may eventually accept one of them as solution on your behalf.
Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please pursue the conversation.

Thanks,

Catalina
PTC Community Moderator
Top Tags