cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Report for link between Process Plan and Standard operations

AA_10748298
2-Guest

Report for link between Process Plan and Standard operations

How to create a Query Builder report between process plan and standard operations  

By this report i should be able to know Which standard operations are associated with which process plans.

I am not sure which join should be used between them in query builder. Can anyone help me on this ?

Class name for process plan :-  com.ptc.windchill.mpml.processplan.MPMProcessPlan

Class name for standard operations :- com.ptc.windchill.mpml.processplan.operation.MPMOperation

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you want to know which tables you can link to a table you have selected, you can use the right mouse button.

Click on the table and select add table and join.

Then choose from the list the one you are interested in.
Obviously the list consists only of the tables that can be directly linked to the one you selected

Marco_Tosin_0-1692367009009.png

Marco

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

If you want to know which tables you can link to a table you have selected, you can use the right mouse button.

Click on the table and select add table and join.

Then choose from the list the one you are interested in.
Obviously the list consists only of the tables that can be directly linked to the one you selected

Marco_Tosin_0-1692367009009.png

Marco
Top Tags