cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Report on subscriptions

MikeLockwood
22-Sapphire I

Report on subscriptions

We have a user with about 500 subscriptions. Another user is taking his position, and we'd like to duplicate the subscriptions for the new person. There is currently no way to get the current list into a spreadsheet or whatever. I asked tech support for a query builder report. After several times back and forth I got a report, but it lists many, many more results that the current list of subscriptions shown in the user's home, subscriptions table. That report is attached.

There seem to be many different object types related to subscriptions and notications - haven't yet worked thru understanding them very well.

Any ideas on how to get the list?

4 REPLIES 4
LiuLiang
4-Participant
(To:MikeLockwood)

Try this one.

In Reply to Mike Lockwood:

We have a user with about 500 subscriptions. Another user is taking his position, and we'd like to duplicate the subscriptions for the new person. There is currently no way to get the current list into a spreadsheet or whatever. I asked tech support for a query builder report. After several times back and forth I got a report, but it lists many, many more results that the current list of subscriptions shown in the user's home, subscriptions table. That report is attached.

There seem to be many different object types related to subscriptions and notications - haven't yet worked thru understanding them very well.

Any ideas on how to get the list?

I found your report very useful since I had a very similar need. One more question: is there a way to make the query not to consider the upper/lower casechars in theparameter?

For example : I would like to get the same result if I give as parameter the username spelt as DAVIDE or Davide or DaViDe

Thanks for your help

Davide

Hi Davide,
You can change your criteria to use the upper function on the attribute and the parameter.

[cid:image002.jpg@01CB2400.FC694B30]

Dax,

it works! Thank you very much.

Davide

Top Tags