cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Republish only Latest EPMDocuments regardless of whether current presentation exist or not?

Devidas
9-Granite

Republish only Latest EPMDocuments regardless of whether current presentation exist or not?

We have added some additional rule for publishing of step and para-solid files for EPMDocuments. We are using Windchill 10.2 M030 version.

Now I have to republish the latest version of EPMDocuments with those additional files types regardless of existing presentation. I am not getting any related option in WVS jobs scheduler.

I can see below publish methods but my understanding is those will not help me in current case:

1. PublishAllLatestEPMDocumentsNoRepresentation

2. PublishAllEPMDocuments

3. RepublishAllDefaultRepresentations

Please let me know your views on this. Any type of help will be appreciated to address this issue.

Thanks in Advance !!!@

3 REPLIES 3

Devidas,

Attached is one custom java utility to publish latest document. It will take csv file as input and publish latest version of document in csv.

Hope it helps!!!

Thanks

Shreyas

Devidas
9-Granite
(To:satre-2)

Thank you Shreyas for quick response.

I dont have much idea on customization side. Do you have any related implementation/execution document available for this utility?

Thanks for the information Shreyas, any additional pointers on this utility for implementing? 

Best, 

-=D

Top Tags