cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Restore wt.lifecycle.StateRB fole

BrianToussaint
19-Tanzanite

Restore wt.lifecycle.StateRB fole

I messed up with my StateRB file.  How do I restore it to the previous version from backup?  I tried to copy the files there and run the ant command but it didn't take them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@BenLoosli PTC support finally came back with that I need to go to the wtCustom folder to grab the latest files.  Then I had to rebuild them through a force compile and then I could run the ant command.

Lesson learned, do not use the Replace as a Filter button. 😂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Try using enumCustomize and edit the StateRB.RB.ser file in codebase\wt\lifecycle folder.

How many customized lifecycle states do you have? I only have 1 so that is easy.

I lost all the OOTB lifecycle states. It will not let me add them back in, so that is why I need to restore to a previous version of the file.
Never hit the "Replacement" button and then do a save without unchecking it. I was trying to narrow down my test server so I made sure I duplicated it on production.

Have you tried copying the file from another machine and then running the enumCustomize and ant -f MakeJar.xml command?

I did try. But when I ran enumcustomize, it remembered the "Replacement" and didn't have the other states. I also tried to run the ant before enumcustomize and nothing. I am thinking something is set in a table?

@BenLoosli PTC support finally came back with that I need to go to the wtCustom folder to grab the latest files.  Then I had to rebuild them through a force compile and then I could run the ant command.

Lesson learned, do not use the Replace as a Filter button. 😂

Top Tags