cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Revision filter on Service Effectivity

Benny_B
6-Contributor

Revision filter on Service Effectivity

Hello,

I have a content holder with two revisions, let say revision A and B.

I applied on both revisions a service effectivity.

Revision A is valid from 01-01-2020 till 31-03-2020.

Revision B is open ended and starts on 01-04-2020.

I want to apply an service effectivity filter on an Information Structure that contains the content holder. 

The result of filter must be that it shows revision A when the service effectivity is between 01-01-2020 and 31-03-2020 and show B when date is 01-04-2020 or later.

The result I get on the moment is that it only shows revision B when the applied service effectivity date is 01-04-2020 or later and the content holder is removed from the structure when the date is before 01-04-2020. It's not showing revision A.

Is it possible and if so how?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey Benny,

You might want to open a Support case, to confirm this.

I'm not highly familiar with the "service effictivity" usage, but I don't think you can filter on revision in the way you want.

I think you're only left with the usual serial number/date range, effictivity, and then managaing applicability with these:

http://support.ptc.com/help/windchill/wnc/r11.1_m020/whc_en/#page/Windchill_Help_Center%2Fsis10150.html

ex.  Options and variants.

But like I said, you may want to open a Support case with an engineer to confirm.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hey Benny,

You might want to open a Support case, to confirm this.

I'm not highly familiar with the "service effictivity" usage, but I don't think you can filter on revision in the way you want.

I think you're only left with the usual serial number/date range, effictivity, and then managaing applicability with these:

http://support.ptc.com/help/windchill/wnc/r11.1_m020/whc_en/#page/Windchill_Help_Center%2Fsis10150.html

ex.  Options and variants.

But like I said, you may want to open a Support case with an engineer to confirm.

Top Tags