cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Scrolling Doesn't Always Update?

akelly
11-Garnet

Scrolling Doesn't Always Update?

Using Pro/Intralink 9.1 M030 with the embedded browser in Pro/Engineer Wildfire 4 M110. Internet Explorer 7 is the default web browser on my system.

I've noticed several occasions that when I'm dragging the scroll bar in Pro/Intralink, the data that it is showing in the tables doesn't always update (e.g. Workspace Object List that contains more than a screen-full of CAD Documents). I have to continue dragging the scroll bar, or click the up/down arrows at the top/bottom of the scroll bar a couple of times to get the data in the tables to refresh.

It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens more often than just being a coincidence. Can't seem to reproduce it on-command.

Anyone have any ideas if this is an Internet Explorer issue? Apache? Tomcat? Windchill? Something else?

Andrew Kelly, P.E. | Senior Engineer | Crane Aerospace & Electronics | +1 440 326 5555 | F: +1 440 284 1090

1 REPLY 1
Dmi3U
15-Moonstone
(To:akelly)

Hi Andrew,
we just switched to WC9.1 m040 (from 9.0) and noticed the same behavior you are describing. I would relate it to Java version. I upgraded it to Java 1.6.0_16, but because it is not reproducible all the time, I am not quite sure if it solves it. Let me know if anybody figured out a solution for this

Top Tags