cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Select All (Attributes etc. defined in SELECT) by Default (automatically)

kpritchard
4-Participant

Select All (Attributes etc. defined in SELECT) by Default (automatically)

I'm wondering if there is a preference, property or something that I can set in order to have all of the attributes (etc.) defined in the SELECT Tree automatically selected on or when you get to the Report builder page.  Needing to Click Select All each time you generate a report seems more of a nuisance than it needs to be.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Keir,

I think you can use saved reports to get what you want.

You can build your report with all the attributes and then saved as many reports as you need picking different attributes.

See attached pictures.

1.PNG

Marco

Thanks Marco,

I was aware of the Saved Reports capability... the issue for me is that Users tend not to look there.  I was hoping to deal with this by a default to minimize any extra click, picks or navigating on the part of the User.  Still seems backwards to me... I would think having all in the SELECT Tree preselected for Report Generation would be better and then if a User wanted to remove any they could take additional action and/or save their own report that suits their needs.

I think I'll make a Product Idea on this

Top Tags