cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Registration in ProjectLink 90

Highlighted

Self Registration in ProjectLink 90

Hello All,

I am trying to setup the Self Registration in ProjectLink 90, which I had already archived in ProjectLink 80 by setting up the following properties in site.xconf

<property name="user_registration_subtree" overridable="true"&lt;br"/> targetFile="conf/register/reg.properties"
value="BASE OF LDAP"/>
<property name="principal" overridable="true" targetfile="conf/register/reg.properties"&lt;br"/> value="cn=Manager"/>
<property name="provider_url" overridable="true"&lt;br"/> targetFile="conf/register/reg.properties"
value="LDAP URL:PORT"/>
<property name="credentials" overridable="true" targetfile="conf/register/reg.properties"&lt;br"/> value="LDAP PASSWORD"/>

But in ProjectLink 90 when i click on the REGISTER in email it says Self registration has not been configured for this site.

Can anyone please help me out?

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

RE: Self Registration in ProjectLink 90

I found the same thing, I think it's broken in 9. I spent an hour or so on it, and then gave up.
Highlighted

What i do think is we may need to setup some extra property to archive self registration in ProjectLink 90. I have tried to found on PTC website but i could not resolve it. If anybody knows which extra properties i need to setup to archive the Self Registration in ProjectLink 90.
Highlighted

Hi Vishant,
I am trying to setup self-registration in WC 9.0 as well, but I'm getting the same error as you were getting. Were you able to resolve this? If so, what did you need to do?
Highlighted

I opened a tech support call with PTC concerning self-registration and they told me this is no longer supported in WC9.
Announcements