cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Server works, connects in Creo then fails

Aaronm87
12-Amethyst

Server works, connects in Creo then fails

I am able to log into the website using a web browser with no problems. However, when I tried to add the server in Creo it pops up a window asking for credentials (obviously the server is working up to this point) then when I type in the information it loads for a second and then tells me the server location is invalid. Now if I try to add the server again, it does not ask for any credentials, it just says server location is invalid. If I type in a wrong password, the dialog will pop back up asking for the info again.

I'm lost and we are a team of 2 people so we have no support IT staff to assist with this...

Thanks,

Aaron

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aaronm87
12-Amethyst
(To:Aaronm87)

FYI - Solved this Issue. Turns out it was a version conflict. I updated creo and Pro/Intralink to the most recent date codes and this resolved my issues.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Aaronm87
12-Amethyst

Just thought I would throw this out there.

I ran a windchill shell and tested the 'windchill wt.auth.Authentication' command. I tried and it gave me some errors, after running the same command 3-4 times, it eventually worked and hasn't appeared to give the same error over again.

Aaronm87
12-Amethyst

FYI - Solved this Issue. Turns out it was a version conflict. I updated creo and Pro/Intralink to the most recent date codes and this resolved my issues.

Top Tags