cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Strange display issue

JamesBurcham
4-Participant

Strange display issue

One of my Windchill users is having an issue, occasionally while navigating through Windchill the program will stop displaying folder contents. The contents of the folder will flash on the screen, then nothing will be display. So far the only way we have found to solve this issue is to restart the program. To this point this is only happening to one user and only happens while using the embedded browser within Creo. The embedded browser is currently set to mozila_based_browser.

We are using Creo 2.0 M040 and Windchill 10.1 M040.

Any help would be appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

Hello!

I suppose you have tried to clear the cache?

Best regards,

Peter

Yea the cache is cleared periodically.

LoriSood
22-Sapphire II
(To:JamesBurcham)

Hi James,

Any chance this could be related to the issue documented in CS13496? If they use ie_in_process instead for this one user does the issue go away?

JamesBurcham
4-Participant
(To:LoriSood)

I'm hoping its part of another issue. At this point the issue has not been solved. Due to the other issues we have seen and the open cases with PTC I am not investigating this issue anymore. I'm hopping its realated to another issue and will be resolved with those issues.

Top Tags