cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

The object with the following key was deleted or inaccessible: "wt.part.WTPart:21931276672"

Sandy7
11-Garnet

The object with the following key was deleted or inaccessible: "wt.part.WTPart:21931276672"

Version: Windchill 12.0

Use Case: The object with the following key was deleted or inaccessible: "wt.part.WTPart:21931276672"

Description:

i am facing an error, "The object with the following key was deleted or inaccessible: "wt.part.WTPart:21931276672""

this is when i am revising a Non-Cad document which is linked as describe by document to a WTpart.

can somebody help?

Sandy

2 REPLIES 2
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:Sandy7)

Article - "Check-in part fails with "The object with the following key was deleted or inaccessible: "wt.epm.EPMDocument:12345" in Windchill PDMLink": https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS131389 

olivierlp
Community Manager
(To:Sandy7)

Hi @Sandy7 ,
I wanted to see if @VladimirN 's reply helped. If so, please mark it as the Accepted Solution. It will help other members who may have the same question.
Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please pursue the conversation. 

Thanks,

Olivier
Announcements

Top Tags