cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Time to meet again

jfelkins
12-Amethyst

Time to meet again

Hello Everyone

I am glad to see everyone at the 2015 June conference in Nashville,TN. I wanted to ask to see if everyone on this group wants to have a Web session every three months? And what days and times is best for everyone? I like your thoughts.

Thank you.

12 REPLIES 12

Sounds great! I would like to be involved with the web sessions.   Days and times change too much for me to have one that works best,  I will just schedule around it.

Linlin
6-Contributor
(To:jfelkins)

It is really good idea. I will adjust my schedule to attend it if we have one...Thanks!

Yes a web session every three months sounds good to me. Hard to say what a good time would be since we are all on different schedules in different time zones so i'll just make time for it.

Yes, I would like to be involved.

I will like to participate as well.

MikeKarls
4-Participant

I can make that...

mmuth
1-Newbie

Yes, I would be interested in that.

jshawanesse
6-Contributor

JD FELKINS It looks like you are also looking for days and times recommendations. I'll throw some out there: Stay away from Fridays and to provide opportunities for participants from East to West coast, I am recommending 11:00 AM Eastern. If you would like a date, how about September 15 at 11:00 AM?

Linlin
6-Contributor
(To:jshawanesse)

Good morning, 11:00am Eastern time is good, but if can change date later than September 19, I will appreciate it. I won't be available from Sep 4 to Sep 19, these two weeks. But if Sept 15 is good for everybody except for me. Don't worry, I will make it next time. Thank you so much! 

kpritchard
4-Participant

I'm in

yevans
4-Participant

I'm interested, has a date/time been set yet?

joe_c
12-Amethyst

Are you folks still meeting every 3 months?  i am interested

Top Tags