cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

URL to classification explorer

Kalle
9-Granite

URL to classification explorer

Hi,

I'm trying to construct an URL to be used from a mapkey in Creo Parametric as a direct link to classification explorer (Partslink) in Windchill. 

I'm not equipped with the knowledge to figure this out by myself, perhaps some of the gurus in the community can give me some pointers.

So far I've tried:

http://<WindchillHost>/Windchill/app/#netmarkets/jsp/search/classificationExplorer.jsp

This works in some cases, not stable at all, gives no info about the overall session.

BR

4 REPLIES 4
Florent
14-Alexandrite
(To:Kalle)

Give a try to this, it seems to work for me:

http://..../Windchill/app/#ptc1/netmarkets/jsp/search/classificationExplorer.jsp

Florent ROUSSEL
www.4cad.ca
Kalle
9-Granite
(To:Florent)

Good proposal, this however gives the same behavior as the link I've tried.
The classification explorer opens up in the main page instead of the navigator. The user can navigate the three and the navigator will expand to show node results and filtering attributes. But this is where it becomes unstable. Clicking the classification explorer link in the navigator at this point will reload the classification explorer in the main page. This is however hard to see because the navigator will keep being expanded.
It would be nice to have a link to the classification explorer inside the Navigator, the content of the main page is in this case secondary, could be any page.

mmeadows-3
13-Aquamarine
(To:Kalle)

mmeadows: Appreciate the help.

Not sure if this will solve my problem though. I can identify the current actions for classification explorer, don't know where to go from this point.

<action name="classificationSearch">
<command url="netmarkets/jsp/search/classificationExplorer.jsp" windowType="page"/>
</action>

Top Tags