cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Unable to create EPM Document

Vipul
12-Amethyst

Unable to create EPM Document

Dear all,

After installation of Windchill 12.0.2.0, I am getting the below error while creating the CAD document.

I have tried creating the cad document from the wt part & in the Workspace, In both the cases i am getting errors as below.

Vipul_2-1648536754787.png

Vipul_1-1648536543070.png

And one more thing

as i go to Utilities--> Types & Attribute Management--- the subtypes below EPM DOCUMENT are not loaded. then i have tried to load the base & load data once again but still the error remains.

How to load the Soft types?

Vipul_3-1648537198064.png

As you can see in above document there is no dropdown for the EPM Document ?

Please provide the solution.

Thanks in Advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Is this a new OOTB Windchill or have you upgraded it and also changed the domain name?

I saw this behaviour if the internal domain has changed. This works for everything except CAD-Documents. Until 11.1 there was a hidden utility to change also the domain for CAD Documents but this has been removed.

Perhaps this helps: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/cs115451

Vipul
12-Amethyst
(To:BjoernRueegg)

This is new installation of windchill 12.0.2.0 using 11.2 ldap so i assume that there is no problem due to change of  internet domain. Please can you suggest any other solution.

Thanks for reply

Is there no error message in any log file if you open the type and attribute manager? Or check the CAD templates on the site. With which type were these created?

Top Tags