cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Unable to run xconfmanager ??

kc-2
5-Regular Member

Unable to run xconfmanager ??

I tried to configure my windchill server for Email. but while try to run the xconfmanager i am getting the below errors,

• ERROR [main] com.ptc.windchill.structconf.StructConfManager - Unexpected error (stack trace belo
    w):
    com.ptc.windchill.structconf.PropagationActionException: Invalid number of fields in additional adapter definition, encr
    ypted.
            at com.ptc.windchill.structconf.PropagationAction.newPropgationActionException(PropagationAction.java:183)
            at com.infoengine.ieinstall.MapCredentialsAction.addAdapters(MapCredentialsAction.java:108)
            at com.infoengine.ieinstall.MapCredentialsAction.evaluate(MapCredentialsAction.java:263)
            at com.ptc.windchill.structconf.TargetFileContentsCollector.evaluatePropagationActions(TargetFileContentsCollect
    or.java:530)
            at com.ptc.windchill.structconf.TargetFileContentsCollector.writeTargetFiles(TargetFileContentsCollector.java:45
    6)
            at com.ptc.windchill.structconf.StructConfManager.propagate(StructConfManager.java:197)
            at com.ptc.windchill.structconf.Propagate.execute(Propagate.java:57)
            at com.ptc.windchill.structconf.StructConfManagerCommand.execute(StructConfManagerCommand.java:102)
            at com.ptc.windchill.structconf.StructConfManager.execute(StructConfManager.java:259)
            at com.ptc.windchill.structconf.StructConfManager.execute(StructConfManager.java:273)
            at com.ptc.windchill.structconf.StructConfManager.main(StructConfManager.java:820)

Can anyone help me on this issue...

3 REPLIES 3
jmomber
9-Granite
(To:kc-2)

kc-2
5-Regular Member
(To:jmomber)

Hi Jamie,

I have seen this article .but i did not used any ; for any of my passwords.

Is there any other properties to change??

jmomber
9-Granite
(To:kc-2)

Strange. The error message is exactly the same as in the case, so I would suspect it still has something to do with the encryption. How are you setting the password? Are you using: xconfmanager -s wt.mail.smtp.password=<Password> -t mail.properties -p or putting it in site.xconf and then running xconfmanager -p?

Top Tags