cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Upload fails with error "Failed to get Url information for content files to upload them"

swood
6-Contributor

Upload fails with error "Failed to get Url information for content files to upload them"

We just ran out of space on our server. I went into Windchill and removed Unreferenced Files. After doing this, we are now getting the error:

Failed to get Url information for content files to upload them to server. Error details:
Error occurred while executing HTTP request.

I have checked PTC's support pages and this community, and none of the Articles or posts I could find seem to apply. We are only uploading/checking in Creo CAD Documents.

Can anyone help me figure out what is going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
adesai_87
14-Alexandrite
(To:swood)

Some times this issue related to the Vault Configuration, please refer to the Article: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS46724 which might be helpful.

However, if you upload the logs then it will give us better idea to everyone to identify the cause and accordingly suggest the further steps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
adesai_87
14-Alexandrite
(To:swood)

Some times this issue related to the Vault Configuration, please refer to the Article: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS46724 which might be helpful.

However, if you upload the logs then it will give us better idea to everyone to identify the cause and accordingly suggest the further steps.

Thank you for the reply. I forgot to update this post last night. The article you linked to does contain the answer.

After removing Unreferenced Files, the system reset all of the Vault folders to Read Only. I had changed all of the Root Folders, but did not realize I also needed to change the Replica Folder. After changing the Replica Folder so it wasn't Read Only, the issue was resolved.

Top Tags