cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

User accounts will not work unless listed as Windchill Site Admins

VS_10204809
3-Visitor

User accounts will not work unless listed as Windchill Site Admins

I am using Windchill Supplier Management Release 11.0 and Datecode with CPS F000

User Warren Vargas and Karl Rickers account will not work unless listed in windchill as site admins. Account Licenses are set up the same way as all other users but when removed as site admin cannot connect to arbortext.

Here are the errors that I faced
User Warren Vargas and Karl Rickers account will not work unless listed in windchill as site admins. Account Licenses are set up the same way as all other users but when removed as site admin cannot connect to arbortext.
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @VS_10204809 

What you described is linked to the missing ACL rules that users needs.

I would try to find what ACL are needed for Arbortext editor connection.

PetrH

Have you compared the two users with issues to other users w/o issues? Maybe they are setup in the wrong Org? Maybe they do not have the correct Profiles assigned? Since its WC11, assuming you are creating these user accounts in WC DS? Have you looked in the method server logs to see what types of errors are recorded when they attempt to access WC?

Cassie
14-Alexandrite
(To:VS_10204809)

Except license profile, also check standard profile. 

Append &jcaDebug to the end of url. which will help us identify the validator class that control the visibility of this action.

Enable wt.org logger to debug

Top Tags