cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

User not found

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

User not found

New install of WC 11 m030 and when I go to login as wcadmin, I get a user not found error.

wt.util.WTRuntimeException: (wt.session.sessionResource/2) wt.org.UserNotFoundException: User not found: unknown web name: "wcadmin".

Anyone have any idea what is going on with this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:adeshmukh-2)

I deleted that install of Windchill, but did check the prior install which had the same error and noticed nothing in the error.log or access log of apache about user not found.

I just completed a new install, this time with demo data, and I was able to log in fine as wcadmin. maybe I had a typo someplace or something. Anyway, I will remove this install in the morning, drop user PDM in Oracle and create a new user PDM and then do another install without data, which is need to import my WC10 data for the upgrademanager.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:BenLoosli)

What about "administrator"?

Are you getting this from Apache or Windchill itself?  (Check the apache error log.)

Maybe double check your ldap configuration for both...

Hi Ben ,

This seems to be related to LDAP /JNDI adapter issue or user-specific cache. Try clearing Tomcat and Apache cache, restart Windchill to see if this changes the situation.

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS228902 looks close to the error you mentioned.

Thanks,

Amit

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:adeshmukh-2)

I deleted that install of Windchill, but did check the prior install which had the same error and noticed nothing in the error.log or access log of apache about user not found.

I just completed a new install, this time with demo data, and I was able to log in fine as wcadmin. maybe I had a typo someplace or something. Anyway, I will remove this install in the morning, drop user PDM in Oracle and create a new user PDM and then do another install without data, which is need to import my WC10 data for the upgrademanager.

Top Tags