cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Users by product access in Windchill 11.1

josepsb
6-Contributor

Users by product access in Windchill 11.1

Hi,

Is there any way to know or extract any kind or report listing the users that have Access to certain product?

For instance as example in image below there are 6 products folders listed, but I´m interested to know which are the users that have Access to IPG GSB 3D and IPG GSB LFP only, is there any way from windchill to extract in an easy way this info? 

Screenshot_1.jpg

Thanks so much in advance

3 REPLIES 3

I have a report I created called "User - Role - Context Report". It returns users in all role in all Products/Libraries. It doesn't return any group information though. So, if a person is in a group that is in a role, you won't see that person in the report. I think there was a technical limitation that made this not possible - group information is stored in a different database I think. Screenshots attached. Hope it helps!

Joe

RE: group information not being accessible via query builder, this is correct because those are managed through the Windchill LDAP.  It is an inconvenience to not have QB capabilities for that.

For the LDAP point, reference CS45935

josepsb
6-Contributor
(To:joe_morton)

Thanks so much, It has been very helpful, I think I´ve got it!!! 😉

Top Tags