cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Version not getting updated in Windchill.

prawat
3-Visitor

Version not getting updated in Windchill.

Hi All,

When I am trying to upload a drawing it is failing with below error"

A referential integrity violation occurred for this operation:

Object "CAD Document Reference Link - wt.epm.structure.EPMReferenceLink:1752639662" references the object "wt.epm.EPMDocumentMaster:1752639465" that was removed from the system."

Version is not updating in windchil, PFA.

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:prawat)

Check in the assembly file, then check in the drawing.

I am getting a similar problem . I tried checking in the part alone first but still it is throwing the same error.

A referential integrity violation occurred for this operation: Object "CAD Document Reference Link - wt.epm.structure.EPMReferenceLink:9874358477" references the object "wt.epm.EPMDocumentMaster:9874358415" that was removed from the system.

Is it a family table part instance?

No. It is a newly created single part and its drawing

We had that issue with a part the other day and it was the format was showing as being modified in the workspace, but the user had no rights to check in a format.

I renamed the format in his workspace, then replaced the format with the proper system named format. This allowed me to check in his drawing and then I deleted the dummy-named format from his workspace. I did this on his system logged in as him, so no admin rights like my username would have ha.

Top Tags