cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Very slow Windchill 11.2.0.0 Workspaces in Creo 4.0 M100 Embedded browser.

Dan-Baker
5-Regular Member

Very slow Windchill 11.2.0.0 Workspaces in Creo 4.0 M100 Embedded browser.

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 11.2 and Datecode with CPS 11.2.0.0 and Creo 4.0 M100

User workspaces are refreshing very slow ever since the users Creo Embedded browser has given an error about Internet 11 is not compatible. This new IE 11 error started are 5/18/22, but is randomly showing up on various users the past two weeks. I have changed the config.pro to browser chromium and that has removed the script error but the workspace refreshes range from 30sec to 180sec depending on the object count. 1550 objects is taking 30sec. Usual performance is 5-8 sec refresh to show objects. This is not happening to all users. I am suspect that some users have installed windows updates that are affecting their workspace. I have removed the Wildfire folder to clear cache that test showed no difference in refresh speed.

Here are the errors that I faced
An error has occurred in the script on this page. URL https://secure.easy7bear.com/js/213654.js

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

Read the following articles:

Hello Dan-Baker

I'm Charles from PTC Technical Support in Europe, Did you get a chance to review the information already provided?

Kind Regards,

Charles Gautier.

Top Tags