cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

View - "Created or Modified by Me"

Cosmo
1-Newbie

View - "Created or Modified by Me"

Hi All....here's another one I can't figure out.
One of the default table views when looking in a Library/Product is a view called "Created or Modified by Me." I can only assume that this is supposed to filter the objects in the table so that it shows the objects created or modified by the user logged into the system.
On our system, this view does nothing at all. It doesn't filter anything. Is this a bug or are we just that bad? Any ideas on what could cause this?

Mike -

1 REPLY 1

What version of PDMLink are you on?

We experienced a similar issue with ProjectLink when we updated from M020 to M050 - the view "Projects I Own" was broken in M050, and showed the same comprehensive results as "Projects of My Organization". At first, the users didn't think it was a big deal and signed off on the udpate. About a month in, they realized how much they missed it...it was confirmed by PTC as a bug in M050 and addressed in M060 (which we are now running).

Not that my story helps you any, but would be curious as to what build you're running and if it is indeed related to a build. Or did this spontaneously start, sans recent update?

Top Tags