cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

WBM Load capacity per day

NP_10570407
10-Marble

WBM Load capacity per day

Can some one give me insight of how many objects can we load using Windchill bulk migrator in a ideal situation(like hardware, network speed and other factors are optimal).
I want to know how many number in objects load can we accomplish per day, for the below category:
1. CAD(EPMDocument)
2.Non-CAD(WTPart,WTDocument).
Total objects to load is 850K objects(among them, 350K is CAD)

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @NP_10570407,

Thank you for your question!

I’d like to recommend to bring more details to your initial inquiry. 
It also helps to have screenshot(s) to better understand what you are trying to do in your process. 
This will increase your chances to receive meaningful help from other Community members. 

Thank you for your participation!

Catalina
PTC Community Moderator

I've never used the bulk migrator, but to start an estimate, I'd calculate the total file size of all the CAD objects. If you have to transfer those files from one system to another, I'd imagine the biggest bottleneck may end up being network speed.

But, again, I don't have any experience with WBM, so hopefully someone with actual experience will weigh in!

Thanks for your reply @joe_morton 

I m looking for metadata like EPMDocument, WTPart and WTDocument's. 

I want to know, How many of these objects does Windchill Bulk Migrator can load per hour, per day

Top Tags