cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

WC Logged in Users SQL Statement Needed

RavinKayasth
1-Newbie

WC Logged in Users SQL Statement Needed

Hi guys,

I need a sql statement which shows me the users currently logged into Windchill. I know this exists in WC9.0, but unfortunately I am using WC8.0.
Thanks for all your help

Thanks & Regards
Ravin Kayasth
Project Lead
Wipro Technologies,Bangalore
' (91 80) 4135-2036
* Ravin.Kayasth@wipro.com

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com
5 REPLIES 5

LASTAUDITEVENT. this will give you system login and last time they logged
in.join this up with WTUSER table.

_____

select usr.name, last.eventtype from lastauditevent last, wtuser usr

where usr.ida2a2 = last.ida3b5

this for example

Alfonso Medina O.
Mechanical Engineer

Hi everyone,

Is anyone else not seeing current data in the LASTAUDITEVENT table? I am trying to query on users that have not logged in within the past 6 months and the table is showing data only from 2008.

We are on 9.1 M050.

I think they changed where they capture that information to the auditrecord table.

Hi Shaylyn,

This moved to the AuditRecord table in 9.x

One difference is this tble records all logins as seperate rows and sometime can track when sessions go idle.

The username column does capture the principal's full name.

David DeMay

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Top Tags