cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

WEBridge ( Windchill and ERP ) integration solution

Gandhavalla
4-Participant

WEBridge ( Windchill and ERP ) integration solution

Hi,

Greetings from GAIN.

We specialize in Windchill and ERP integration like SAP, Oracle Application and others ERP systems.

The professional services of experienced Windchill ESI Professionals (SAP and Oracle Applications) to clients in multiple countries. GAIN consultants specialize solely in providing Windchill ESI consulting services and have real-world project experiences.

• Version upgrade
  • Windchill-ESI training of users
  • Build upgrades
  • Test, development,
  • Sandbox environment support.
  • Hardware re-hosting

We have worked with various prestigious clients and have been successful in reaching to their expectation and satisfactions.

I kindly ask you to arrange the personal meeting with you in order to further describe the services of our company and the value you can get from our cooperation.  Please, inform me whether it is convenient for you if I visit you in this week.

I will be looking forward to the meeting and hope for our future cooperation.

Thanks for taking time to read this and if you are not the right person then, I would appreciate if you can forward this to the right contact.

More information about GAINcan be accessed on the Internet at http://www.gainformatics.com

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags