cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

WPA says that the RoHS exemptions will expire July 22 2016. I do not think it is correct, what to do?

gandersson
1-Newbie

WPA says that the RoHS exemptions will expire July 22 2016. I do not think it is correct, what to do?

In WPA, when you go into manage compliance for RoHS it states for all exemptions that they will expire on July 22 2016. To my knowledge is this valid only for exemption 7b, all the others are still under evaluation. How are you managing this situation? We have component responsible persons all over the world, and they have started to act on this information.

2 REPLIES 2

Most did not, you can get the details at http://rohs.exemptions.oeko.info/fileadmin/user_upload/RoHS_Pack_9/RoHS-Pack_9_Part_ALLOYS-MISC_06-2016.pdf for the pack 9 group of exemptions.

Hi,

I know the legislation, my question was how PTC manage the date. But we have solved it by requesting PTC to change the expiry dates to mid 2017 (except 7b of course). During that time I expect that the dates will be decided and updates sent out from PTC with the correct expiry dates.

Top Tags