cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

WTPart Visualization

TDT
12-Amethyst
12-Amethyst

WTPart Visualization

I have a Top level WTPart Structure associated with Creo CAD Assembly through Owner link.

I have some of the standard parts used in WTPart Structure.

The Standard parts have a owner link with non-creo CAD Application and Image link with Creo CAD.

The Problem comes here, As i have used standard parts in top level WTPart Assembly the WTPart Visualization shows non-creo CAD visualization as it has owner link.

How to overcome this problem?

I dont want to change the link for standard parts.

2 REPLIES 2
vdegaonkar
14-Alexandrite
(To:TDT)

You need to enable preferences to visualize Imagelink association or Assembly Feature / Flexible Position affected components. 

For Image link associated object visualization refer - Visualization of Image-Associated and Contributing Image-Associated Parts in Dynamic Part Structure (ptc.com) 

If you are MPMLink and visualize BoMs in MPM (ex  BoM Transformer, process plan etc) then you may need to add few additional WVS Properties and republish representations 

Hello @TDT

It looks like you have a response from a community member. If it helped you solve your question please mark the reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Community Moderation Team.

Top Tags