cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

WTUser's information loss?

ahsieh
1-Newbie

WTUser's information loss?

Recently, my colleagues often tell me he/she doesn't have authority to access some information in windchill.

After I check their basic imformation from QueryBiulder, I find the cause for that, their e-mail address and oraganization disappeared.

WTUser-%E8%B3%87%E8%A8%8A%E9%81%BA%E5%A4%B1.jpg

I'm not sure if there is any improper operation or not about me, please give some advice to solve this problem, thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisSpartz
12-Amethyst
(To:ahsieh)

Are these users showing up as a member of the Site context instead of their proper org? A participant cache corruption could cause certain attributes like the email address to disappear, and the user's context to show up as Site instead of their org.

Open up the Participant Administrator from the Site->Utilities page. Search for one of the users seeing this issue and add them to the table. Then, right click on the user and select Remove from Cache. This will remove the user's corrupted cache entry. Then, view the user's information to re-add the user to the cache. The email address and proper org should now show up.

Thanks for your reply, I don't understand the first sentence very much, the picture below shows my setting, please correct it if any improper.

WTUser-%E8%B3%87%E8%A8%8A%E9%81%BA%E5%A4%B1-2.jpg

Top Tags