cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

WVS job monitor shows the error is because it is timing out after 900 secs

Sandy7
11-Garnet

WVS job monitor shows the error is because it is timing out after 900 secs

Version: Windchill 12.0

Use Case: Hello, when i am trying to publish an assembly drawing it is showingthe error is because it is timing out after 900 secs

Description:

Hello,

when i am trying to publish an assembly drawing it is showingthe error is because it is timing out after 900 secs. 

when i open the drawing in creo it regenerates it self everytime which is time consuming. could you please help how to get it published ?

sandy

4 REPLIES 4
joe_morton
17-Peridot
(To:Sandy7)

If the assembly takes more than 900 seconds to open and regenerate, you may want to ask your admins to increase the timeout value.

Hello @Sandy7

It looks like you have some responses from some community members. If any of these replies helped you solve your question please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,

Vivek N
Community Moderation Team.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Sandy7)

You need to make 2 changes.

The first is to increase the timeouts in the recipe file.

BenLoosli_0-1719581041401.png

The second is to set the publishing times in Windchill with xconfmanager in wvs.properties.

publish.cadtimeout.assembly=7200
publish.cadtimeout.component=600
publish.cadtimeout.drawing=1200

Adjust these times so your largest assemblies and drawings publish.

Top Tags