I would like to develop few utilities using WWGM Toolkit. Currently i have "WWGM Toolkit, Version: WC11" along with Visual Studio 2015. I am new and trying to run the "wwgmtk_hello_world" program.
- I am getting linker error LNK1561 when i compile it. I have also not used to C++.
- How do i get started. I am unable to run the test programs.
- Also would like to know if it is possible to use VB or C# to develop WWGM Toolkit, if yes how to get started.
Any sugesstions would be really helpful...
I hope you could resolve the issues by now.
1) Looks like DLL entry point method is missing. Make sure that you have following method implemented:
extern "C" wwgmtkClientCustomizer_ptr wwgmtkGetCustomizer()
It should return a non-null object that implements the interface wwgmtkClientCustomizer
3) I think wgm toolkit supports only C/C++ interface API.
Please refer WGM toolkit guide document for more details.
Hope you found it useful.