Our installation worked on astand-alone server (SQL and application housed on one machine). That installation worked as designed and without error. The program worked, the database, application, everything went fine.
We then took that server and snapshot it to the point in time, we went back to the original configuration and installed the application on one server, the database on another server and then tried to operate the application. That installation failed and the method server would not start. The server would not connect to the database server which caused the method server to fail startup. We went through the entire “application rights” process and allowed the account the appropriate rights level, the SQL database side as well was checked for any roadblocks in security and we found none.
Your snap shot better include the following:
You may have issues if you don't have these in sync. You should really look at the latest rehost guide. But, always be becareful not to leave anything point to the original sources including your: