cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Where are the Windchill matrices?

MadhaviRamesh
6-Contributor

Where are the Windchill matrices?

I'm looking for older versions of the software matrices for Windchill PDMLink and unable to find them. For example - 10.1 F000, 10.1 M010, 10.1 M020.

I have seen them before but cant find them now. What am I missing?

Thanks,

Madhavi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Madhavi,

It looks like PTC have removed them from the support site and I can only see 10.1 M030, M040 and M050. But looking at the M050 matrix, the revision history table at the end of the document outlines everything for 10.1, so you should be able to get the info you need from that.

Cheers,

Allan

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi Madhavi,

It looks like PTC have removed them from the support site and I can only see 10.1 M030, M040 and M050. But looking at the M050 matrix, the revision history table at the end of the document outlines everything for 10.1, so you should be able to get the info you need from that.

Cheers,

Allan

Moving this thread to the Windchill Community.

If you go to Reference Documents you can get older versions of the Software Matrices - the following link should show you can example of 10.1 software matrices

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/doc/refdoc.jsp?p=browse_results&Product=Windchill+PDMLink&Release=10.1&DocType=2872&Role=

Hi Jeff.  The older versions aren't there, or I can't see them for some reason.  The oldest Windchill software matrix document that is there is 10.1 M030.  There's none for F000, M010 & M020.  Can you see them?

You're correct, the reference docs site doesn't have any 10.1 software matrices older than M030. To get the support information for older MOR's, you need to use the revision history, like you mentioned above.

Chris, thank you for the excellent suggestion. I'm going to use the revision history from 10.1 M030 to determine what has changed... Its definitely not the way to figuring this info but that's all we have....

Top Tags