cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Where used - Promotion Requests?

mspencer
5-Regular Member

Where used - Promotion Requests?

We are using a promotion request workflow currently to promote our object throughout their lifecycle. It tend to work quite well, but I would like to be able to see what promotion requests are linked to which parts. This appears to be OOTB functionality regarding change notice/requests from the 'Changes' tab on the objects, but I cannot find how to have a similar feel for promotion requests.

What I would like is to be able to show which promotion requests an object is connected to when looking at an object. As simple as a 'Promotion Request' section under the 'Changes' tab would be great. Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2

They should be listed against the object under 'history - iteration'.

There should then be a link to the relevant promotion notice for each iteration that was promoted.

Cheers

mspencer
5-Regular Member
(To:SimonLucas)

Thanks Simon. I see that now. It would be nice to have them displayed as the promotion request number (PROM10XXX) instead of the name as they are now. I am sure this should be possible...just need to dig now where to change the display parameter.

Top Tags